Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Recovery Run


Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a fun day with family and/or friends feasting away and watching football.

I started out my day with baking an apple pie so it'd be fresh for Thanksgiving over at Stephen's house. Once that was taken care of, I headed out for a recovery run. Emphasis was definitely more on recovery rather than running, as I went super slow. That's the way a true recovery run should be though. After yesterday's doozy of a run, I was welcoming the pace. I felt fine and enjoyed the cool, crisp morning. Lot's of hunters out today, so I was well dressed in orange, even if I was sticking to the roads.

Ran 5.4 miles @ 9:11/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 135/142
Paved roads.
Mostly flat.
Around 30 degrees, sunny.
Long pants, fleece jacket, long sleeved shirt, refl. vest, beanie, gloves.

No comments: