Tuesday, November 11, 2008

*Click*

Today was one of those days when all cylinders were firing and the run felt easy. Hit my splits pretty evenly throughout and was very pleased with the heart rate. Capped off the run with a set of strideouts.

I feel my post-marathon recovery has gone extremely well. All of my runs lately have been going great, and it feels good to transition back into real training again. My legs feel fresh and my energy is high. The PF has also been behaving very well the past several days. Life is good.

Ran 9.2 miles @ 7:30/mile pace, followed by 10 X 100M strides.
AHR/MHR - 154/164
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Lower 40s, mostly cloudy.
Shorts, long sleeved shirt, short sleeved shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the feet are behaving. You seem to have found the trick. Perhaps it's the Barefoot wine :)

Love2Run said...

click...zoom! That's a fast workout. Nice job there.