Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Easy Wednesday

Just an easy paced run from the school. Legs felt great, but no problems holding back. Pretty vanilla, not much else to report.

So, for the sake of writing something a little more substantial, I do have a few goals for Sunday's 5K that I might as well list:

  • Sub-19
  • Top 20
  • Top three in age group
The sub-19 might be the toughest, mainly because I'm not at full speed yet and I've only cracked nineteen minutes once. That being said, I only race 5Ks once a year, maybe twice if I'm feeling sassy

Top twenty should be reasonable just looking at the past few years, but it all depends on who shows up. Same deal with the age group placing. Some years it would be easy, others not so much. 

Ran 5.5 miles @ 8:17/mile pace. 
Paved roads. 
Moderately hilly. 
Around 40, sunny. 
Saucony Virrata, shorts, windbreaker, short sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves. 

No comments: