Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cumulonimbus Contemplations

Did my second run a few hours earlier than planned. A cold front moved through earlier today and cooled things off a little, so I figured I'd get the run in now so I could kick back and enjoy dinner and the rest of the evening.

Some neat clouds were out... the front definitely stirred up the skies in its wake. The remaining cumulonimbus formations contrasted beautifully against the blue above, reminding me of a half full ballroom dance floor. Slightly cooler and dryer weather tomorrow that will be most welcome. Still a good chunk of summer left, but at the same time the days are becoming numbered. Already looking forward to the start of a new school year, cross country season, football and the MDI Marathon.

Ran 3.0 miles @ 8:41/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 70s, mostly cloudy, humid.
Merrell Bare Access, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: