Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ten More

Ran 10.2 miles @ 7:50/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Temps around 30 degrees, partly cloudy.

Relatively warm out today. Legs didn't take as long to warm up as a result. That didn't matter much, as the goal was to run at recovery pace. I went a bit faster than that, but still a good run.

I'm debating how much running I want to do tomorrow and Saturday. Would be nice to have legs semi-fresh for the Sunday run (back-to-back 10mile run + 10 mile race), but I also want to get in a good amount of mileage for the week before the taper.

1 comment:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Good to see you back to health and running strong with the nice 10 mile progression followed by the 16 miler.

Good luck on Sunday. I have decided to forego the race in favor of a long run here at home. I need to focus on the long runs at this time.