Friday, August 02, 2013

Easy Ten

Wanted something a little different today, so opted for my 10-mile Town Hall road loop. Went well. Ran at what was normally my easy pace but it felt like a little more work than it should have been, but that's to be expected.

It had just stopped raining, so the humidity was 99%. Hurried out the door a little in hopes of taking advantage of the cloud cover before it went away. Success! The sun only peaked out for a few seconds once during the run.

Weighed in this morning. 182 lbs. Nice. Dropped four pounds in three days. Weighed myself again after the run and I was just under 179, but that was obviously from water loss. Still, I bet I'll be legitimately at that point by early next week. I should write a book on dieting, though all it would say would be eat less, eat healthier and run more. Common sense, really. Duh.

Ran 10.1 miles @ 8:11/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Mid 60s, very humid, overcast.
Saucony Virrata, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: