Monday, August 05, 2013

Bradbury

Great run yesterday at Bradbury. A celebratory run for David's 31st birthday that appropriately included a 50K run. Just planned on ten though and that's what I did.

Ran mostly with Mindy and Val which was a real treat. Great conversation and I'm really stoked for both of them to do the Haliburton 100 next month. They are clearly ready and I'm somewhat jealous of their upcoming Canadian adventure.

Pace was very easy, which was fitting for most who were doing back-to-backs or running the full 50K. My legs felt tired thanks to a sharp increase in mileage this week, so I welcomed it. Just a very fun run with continuing great summer weather. Deer flies were hardly around, which was of course great.

Ran 10.3 miles @ 13:33/mile pace (includes several stops)
Trails.
Extremely hilly.
Mid 60s to lower 70s, partly cloudy.
Saucony Peregrine 3, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: