Thursday, January 30, 2014

Short and Slow

I have to admit, motivation was a little low to run this afternoon, but I made myself go and of course I was glad I went. Had been feeling chilly all day, and though today was somewhat warm it still didn't help much. That chilly feeling was a result of my classroom's bipolar temperature complex being on the downside all day and my body fat now being at the lowest it's been in quite some time.

Run went well. Easy to keep the pace easy and by the end of the first mile I felt comfortably toasty. One of my cross country runners joined me for the last stretch which was a nice treat.

Ran 5.0 miles @ 8:11/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Upper 20s, sunny.
Saucony Virrata, long tights, windbreaker, long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

No comments: