Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Long Day

Busy work day, with a handful of after class tasks that needed to be completed. Handled one of the big jobs and then went out for my run to clear my head. 

Arctic air has moved back in and is looking to stay for at least several days. Ten degrees out but not much wind. Was dressed right so no big deal. 

What was a bigger deal was my quads. Still sore. The rest of me feels fantastic but dang it, the quads are holding me back. Might have to cut back some for a few days, but will see how tomorrow goes. 

Route was three laps, one of them modified to avoid school buses departing, on the Armory loop. Once that was done it was back in the classroom to finish up. Glad I got it all done. 

Ran 5.3 miles @ 8:23/mile pace. 
Paved roads. 
Slightly hilly. 
10F/-12C, overcast. 
Saucony Virrata, long tights, fleece pullover, long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves. 

No comments: