Friday, March 04, 2011

Moderate

Simple moderate paced run on a moderately hilly route around the town I teach in. Felt okay. Haven't slept well the past few days, the result of a finally entering the realm of HDTV, and hockey on Versus. I don't think the trend will last too long though. That's why God invented DVRs.

Ran 6.7 miles @ 7:41/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 145/161
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Lower 30s, sunny, breezy.
Brooks Mach 11, long pants, windbreaker, short sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves (shed 3/4 of way through the run).

1 comment:

Kate Philbrick said...

Jamie,
I am a documentary photographer (and a new runner) and I'm interested in doing a story on ultra- runners. I live in Southern Maine and would like to profile someone in this area. Do you have any suggestions on how to find a dedicated ultra runner in this area? Or do you know anyone who is training right now for a race this year? You can reach me at info@katephoto.com I love your blog, by the way,it's very inspirational!
Thanks,
Kate P.