Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Weather, Great Run

Perfect running weather today, with it getting into the 50s with bright sunshine. Had a great run and set out over my 10-mile hill route, with the intent of keeping the pace below 8:00/mile. It was one of those runs where all cylinders were firing and the pace seemed relatively easy. Very happy with today.

Rest day tomorrow.

Ran 10.1 miles @ 7:25/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 159/173
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Upper 40s to mid 50s, sunny.
Shorts, short sleeved shirt.


7 comments:

Love2Run said...

Whoa! That's cranking things up to finish strong. I guess your problems from Sat are history.

RUN2Z4tYUNG1 said...

I'm glad happy. Do get tired run far? Must rest. Are those pictures of mountains. I hike Alps when live back home. Now Alabama as say with banjo on knee. Great day. Stay shape. Wife run to chop fat. I say you diet,me no.

Grellan said...

Very solid run for a hilly course Jamie.

sn0m8n said...

Dewd...you need to slow down, or you'll make me feel even slower.

pathfinder said...

Wow! Great splits Jamie and a great run.....is it the pring air?

Sonhasrisenrunning said...

Nice running Jamie. I'm glad that your injury problem PF isn't slowing you down and bothering you.

Ange said...

perfect perfect runnign weather isn't it. I love this!