Thursday, March 27, 2008

Eleven and Ghosts

Ran an out and back along some back roads today. Moderate hills, constantly rolling but never anything really long or steep. Legs felt better than I thought they would which was nice. Rest day is planned for tomorrow, which is good timing given we're supposed to get over six inches of snow tomorrow (grrrrrrrr).

Ran 11.1 miles @ 8:13/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 139/169
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Upper 40s, mostly cloudy.
Shorts, long sleeved shirt, short sleeved shirt.

On a n0n-running note, my last class today was pretty small, so we had some fun at the end by looking up ghost videos on YouTube. Some were just of the annoying variety where a face would pop up suddenly in front of the screen and scream. But some were quite clever, like the one below. And while obviously it's a fake (or should I say probably?), they still did a great job of making it creepy:



After a string of well done ones like the above, we then came across this one:



I could not stop laughing, and was still chuckling during my run.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry about the impending snow. : (

That 2nd video is hilarious! : )

mindy said...

I can't stop laughing about the second video... I love the boots, too. It reminds me of something from Arrested Development if you ever watched that show (funniest show ever).