Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rollercoaster Run

Lots of ups and downs, in terms of terrain and how I was feeling.

First two miles, rain! Awesome!

Then, sun! Oh no, a sauna, and on a big uphill!

Then cloud cover on the ridge, yay, but still humid!

Downhill off the ridge, pace picks up but stomach starts to churn and I full-on puke ... boo at first, then yay, I feel better!

Yay, just a few miles left, lets crank it below MP a little!

Then I worked in my classroom a little, enjoying the newly installed air conditioning. Went to the farm to pick up some meat and veggies for dinner tonight and in the meantime I can relax a little.

Ran 7.7 miles @ 7:36/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Lower 70s, overcast and light rain to mostly cloudy and humid.
Saucony Kinvara 3, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.

No comments: