Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Semi-Progression Run

Another short run on tap. Saving my legs for the Back Cove 5K tomorrow. Felt energetic and great but still out of sync the first mile or two for whatever reason, but that feeling dissipated. Kept the pace easy, sans the last mile and change (~6:35/mile pace).

The new story is doing pretty well here in the first 24 hours. Of course, virtually all of the sales so far are from family, friends and acquaintances (thanks!). I'm working on trying to give it a little more exposure. Again, if anyone wants a copy, link is on the right hand column of this blog or just email me and I can get you a PDF copy for free.

Ran 6.3 miles @ 7:38/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Flat.
Mid 60s, mostly cloudy.
Merrell Bare Access, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

1 comment:

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Hey man, congrats on the book. I'm looking forward to reading it. Good luck tomorrow on the fun 5k!