Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's the Humidity, Stupid!

The air was thick. 98% humidity out but at least it wasn't terribly warm (65F/18C). Oddly enough, it actually felt pretty nice to run in. Yesterday was also humid... not as much, but it was warmer, and I remember feeling pretty comfortable then as well. I guess I'm acclimating. If so, sweet.

Planned rest day tomorrow. Hoping to get in some speed work on Friday, likely in the form of something on the track, though I'm not sure what.

Ran 5.5 miles @ 8:03/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Mid 60s, overcast, very humid.
Merrell Bare Access, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.

2 comments:

Judson Cake said...

Looks like a nice day Friday for a track workout. I'll be Down at Bradbury the weekend of the 23rd to run all the courses in the series and maybe check out the ultra course.

Jamie Anderson said...

Cool, Judson. I think I'll be around that weekend, I'll probably see you there.