Sunday, July 29, 2007

Repeat of Yesterday

Ran 4.6 miles @ 7:46/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A (decided to wear stopwatch)
Paved roads.
Mostly flat.
Lower 80s, muggy, partly cloudy.

I ran the same tadpole-shaped loop as yesterday, but put the foot on the gas a little bit more today. Nothing drastic by any means, but I felt like I was going a full minute per mile faster than the actual pace. Very hot today, but at least the clouds provided some relief and there is a lot of shade along this route.

Taking tomorrow off, then trail running with the gang on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Runner NYC said...

Good work, Jamie! Take it slow and steady! When's the MDI Marathon?

Here's a picture of the souffle: http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chocolatesouffle001cu1.jpg

Delicious!!!

MB said...

Are you going to train for a BQ at MDI?

I miss your list of overly aggressive race schedule :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are back on your feet after a week of R&R.

Sorry I am going to miss you kids at Twin Brooks, but otherwise will be enjoying my time running around Mount Tom and the carriage trails in Woodstock, VT.

Let's try hook up for a run this up coming weekend.

Enjoy!