Thursday, February 09, 2012

Weekday Long Run

The days are getting noticeably longer as we head towards spring. This got me thinking...why not stretch today's planned 15-miler to 20? It made sense, given I'm running the Bradbury White Out on Sunday. This was my best chance to run long this week and I had the daylight on my side. Carpe diem, carpe viam.

Run went very well. Faster side of easy paced and over a nice, hilly route. Energy was through the roof (rest day yesterday helped with that). Very pleased. Fun run. 

Ran 20.0 miles @ 7:48/mile pace. 
Paved roads. 
Very hilly. 
Around 40 degrees, sunny, breezy
Saucony Kinvara 2, long tights, windbreaker, short sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves (off and on). 

1 comment:

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Damn, 7:48 pace...? Cruisin' for that distance man. You're gonna lay a hurtin' on Boston.