Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recovery Runs

Late post, but yesterday I ran the warm-up and cool down with the XC team which amounted to a couple of short recovery runs a bit over an hour apart from each other. Legs felt tired from yesterday's race, but not overly so and well within what one would expect. Still relishing in Sunday's race and glad it went well for me and also several friends.

Will likely get in another short recovery run today and take tomorrow off. I'm due for a zero day and it's also open house at my school, so good day to take it.

Oh, and my book Maine to Boston is currently #8 in the "running and jogging" section for e-books at Amazon.com! I didn't expect it to start so well and am grateful for the support.

Ran 3.1 miles @ 8:13/mile pace.
Ran 2.1 miles @ 9:01/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Lower 80s (yech), sunny.
Brooks Mach 13, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

You downloaded 1000 copies yourself? ;-)

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Nice recovery runs yourself man. And congrats again on the book, looking forward to digesting it!