Thursday, September 08, 2011

Rail Trails

Long and very busy day. I'm still acclimating to full days of teaching followed immediately by XC practice. Despite it being a good day, I still felt pretty wiped out by the afternoon but today and the next two days call for shorter, easy paced runs so at least there was that. I feel a bit of a head cold coming on, but hopefully it won't get much worse.

Run was on some rail trails from the school, which aren't very hilly and are pretty well groomed and packed down. Can't think of much else to write so I'll just end the commentary here.

Ran 5.6 miles @ 8:41/mile pace.
Rails trails, small sections of road and paved paths.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 60s, mostly cloudy.
Adiadas Adizero XT, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

1 comment:

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Kinda feeling a bit sluggish myself the last few days. I'm sure it's just the weather. You'll be fine tomorrow when summer comes back.