Monday, September 12, 2011

My Book: "Maine to Boston" is Available Now!



A shameless plug: My book "Maine to Boston: Marathon Training Through a New England Winter" is available now for digital download on Kindle! It chronicles my training last year as I prepared for the Boston Marathon and is full of tips for running in the winter. A good amount of the content was taken from this blog, but I cleaned it up and added other notes and chapters as well. It's only $2.99, so hopefully most will find it's well worth the small cost!

Here's a link. If you opt to check it out, I hope you enjoy it and would appreciate your feedback: Maine to Boston

Big thanks to Ryan for the cover!

3 comments:

pathfinder said...

Great!! Don't forget to send me the PDF....I am more than willing to pay, just say what and where.

mainely triathlon said...

very cool Jamie I cant wait to get to read it!

pathfinder said...

Bought the book Jamie, thanks to mindy who mentioned that one can buy and download to a PC for reading without Kindle....it worked very well...great job on the book!