Thursday, October 10, 2013

You Mad Bro?

Was up in Lewiston for an all day meeting. Swung by Ian and Emma's to drop off some race stuff and then headed to the Back Cove for three laps. Tacked on a touch more to give me eleven miles.

Went very well. Nice pace overall that didn't really take that much effort. Felt awesome. Granted, I did have an unexpected rest day yesterday but still. Highlight was getting into an impromptu race with some dude at one point but I held him off. Sorry bro, but thanks for the push.

So stoked my running is back on track. Also saw Sara S. and another teacher I work with whom I have a great amount of respect for. Nice to run into friends unexpectedly.

Ran 11.0 miles @ 7:18/mile pace.
Packed trails.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 50s to mid 50s, partly cloudy.
Saucony Virrata, shorts, long sleeved shirt.

No comments: