Thursday, October 24, 2013

Windy Fiver

Just a little five miler after cross country practice. Crazy windy out, which made the chilly air even chillier. Fortunately it was at my back for the last mile, which gave me a nice push for an effortless 6:50 split.

Toying with doing a light track workout tomorrow afternoon. I feel like I can absorb it. I might be outright blatantly breaking bending my rule of no more than one speed workout a week that's in effect for the next few months, but I think a few reps of alternating 400M and 800M repeats with static rest might do me some good. If I change my mind, will just do another five miler.

Ran 5.0 miles @ 7:37/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 40s, partly sunny, very windy.
Saucony Virrata, shorts, long sleeved shirt, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: