Tuesday, October 08, 2013

North Woods Law Run

Another hugely successful run. Moderate pace over a very hilly route and it felt great. Yessah! Glad that I'm absorbing these kind of runs with little problem now.

With two miles to go, I saw two Maine Game Wardens at a park, both of them I immediately recognized from the Animal Planet TV show "North Woods Law". I've actually talked to one of them twice; once while fishing (someone was using live bait in an artificial lure only stream) and again at a Sea Dogs game. The other guy, just recognized him from the show. I contemplated swinging in and saying hi, but both looked pretty intensely busy, so I left them alone and simply ran by.

Stoked my running is going so well. Goal is to have a 40+ mile week.

Ran 7.2 miles @ 7:29/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Around 60 degrees, partly cloudy, breezy.
Saucony Kinvara, shorts, long sleeved shirt.


No comments: