Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12 Miles on 12/12/12

Yeah, I'm a nerd. But this was fun. It was also good incentive to ensure that I did the mileage, where as I might have cut it short otherwise since my legs felt pretty tired. It reminded me a bit of the green and polka-dot jerseys in cycling...reason to give it a little extra for a side reward.

So, I had a route in mind and it went as planned. Fun mix of roads and a few trails and I kept the pace easy. The tired legs came around about halfway into the run and it was actually quite pleasant. Kept a sharp eye on the GPS and stopped at 12.12 miles.


Ran 12.12 miles @ 8:24/mile pace. 
Paved roads and trails. 
Very hilly. 
Upper to mid 30s, partly cloudy. 
Saucony Kinvara 3, long tights, windbreaker, long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves. 

2 comments:

Robert Stuart said...

Had an identical run today; roads, trails, and time. Happy 12/12/12, Jamie. - Stu

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Nice