Saturday, October 08, 2011

Volunteering and Running

Jeff once again put on a very smooth Craig Cup 5K XC race today. I was happy to help out with registration and then organizing bib tabs at the finish line while cheering on friends and the other runners as they came in. Kate did well, and Jeff and Ryan especially put in some impressive performances. Ryan doesn't really want to hear it, but I think he's going to do something special at MDI next weekend...

After the race, Jeff, Ian, David, Nate and I hit the trails and got in a nice five miler. Unusually warm out, which actually kinda sucks, in my opinion. I'd prefer not to have August weather in October. Regardless, it was a very fun morning. Looking forward to taking an afternoon nap!

Ran 5.1 miles @ 8:58/mile pace.
Trails.
Moderately hilly.
Lower to upper 60s, sunny.
Brooks Mach 13, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

1 comment:

sn0m8n said...

No pressure though, right...