Sunday, December 24, 2006

Another 80+ Week in the Books

Ran 10.5 miles @ 8:14/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very flat.
Weather: 70 degrees and humid.

I woke up early this morning and got in my run before my brother and I headed up to Gainesville to see our folks. Despite it being pre-dawn, it was really warm and sticky out, but I felt better adjusted to it this morning than yesterday, though not entirely so.

Run went well. Purpose was volume and recovery, so it was a take it easy and enjoy it kind of run, which I did. Good run to end a good week.

Week in review:

Total = 81.o miles

Monday 15.0 miles
Tuesday 11.o miles
Wednesday 15.0 miles
Thursday 11.o miles
Friday 6.0 miles
Saturday 12.5 miles
Sunday 10.5 miles

Next week will have more emphasis on MP.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Good week and good mileage Jamie! Good luck on the MP training next week. Be sure to slow the off days down a little to recover if necessary.