Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Afternoon Trail Run

Nice eight miles on the trails this afternoon, revisiting some trails I hadn't been on in a while. Probably will be another long while before I return since they logged the living crap out of the woods for most sections. I expected to see the Eye of Mordor at any moment.

However, the run went well, though the pace was very easy. And the sections of woods that were untouched were nice, and I even found a new-to-me trail that unfortunately I didn't have time to explore. Luckily, I can get to it without having to go through the pillaged lands, so I'll take the alternate route next time.

Ran 8.1 miles @ 9:56/mile pace.
Trails.
Very hilly.
Near 70 degrees, sunny.
New Balance MT110, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap, Salomon water belt (diluted Gatorade).

No comments: