Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easy Ten

Road run from my mom's house. Legs still felt a little beat up. No doubt just all the things that come with vacation aren't helping (like lots of BBQ). That's alright though, just wanted to mostly focus on volume this week anyway and am happy to get in some decent mileage in warm weather since I've been down.

Route went by my old high school. It hasn't changed much on the outside since I went there, though I did notice they have a nice brand new track.

Mom and Kate are still at the quilting store. I'm enjoying a beer until they get back.

Ran 10.5 miles @ 8:30/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Mid 50s to lower 60s, sunny.
Saucony Kinvara 3, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HILLS?! they do exist down there! Or are those just highway ramps?

Looks like a solid week coming along.