Friday, September 24, 2010

Recovery Run on the Trails

Hit the converted railroad bed after the high school cross country practice. Purpose was strictly recovery, and it felt good to shake the legs loose after yesterday's speed workout.

Definitely a bit tight and creaky at first, but much better as the run went on. Still, the legs were tired. I'm happy with that, means they definitely got a good workout yesterday.

Only concern I have is that I want to do my long run tomorrow, and would like to do a chunk of it at MP. Hopefully there'll be enough gas in the tank. Would probably be wiser to do it Sunday, and I might still do that, but it'd just be easier to get it in tomorrow if I'm feeling alright.

Ran 8.0 miles @ 8:26/mile pace.
Trails.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 70s, partly sunny, humid.
Adidas Adizero XT, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: