Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You Sir, May I Have Another

Ran the same course today as yesterday, but added a small extension that made it a tenth of a mile longer. I like this route, as it goes along the Saco River for a bit and is quite scenic.

Despite the high mileage this week, I'm feeling very minimal fatigue. Today's run still felt pretty effortless, in fact. Granted, I'm keeping the pace down, and I even felt today was too fast.

Tomorrow I'm going to aim to keep my heart rate in the 130s, and will set the HR alarm on my Garmin to help ensure that. I did that during the 21 miler earlier this week, and it worked well. Should cross the 80 mile barrier for the week after tomorrow.

Ran 15.1 miles @ 8:22/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 147/161
Paved roads.
Moderately hilly.
Upper 30s to mid 30s. Overcast changing to partly cloudy.
Long pants, fleece jacket, short sleeved shirt, refl. vest, beanie.


No comments: