Thursday, February 20, 2014

Brewer Loop

Up in the Bangor area visiting family. Hit the Brewer loop, which was a compromise down. Not much energy for whatever reason, nor a lot of motivation. Plus, I'm really, really into Stephen King's "Cell" right now and cannot put it down. Kashwak No-Fo.

Read it. It's awesome.
But, I forced myself out for a short five miler. Of course, was glad I got out, even if I wasn't feeling peppy. The weather was beautiful, with it being warm, sunny and no wind to speak of. The only unpleasant thing was the constant slush and puddles from the melting snow from last night, but no big deal.

Ran 5.4 miles @ 8:26/mile pace.
Paved roads, constant slush and puddles.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 30s, sunny.
Saucony Virrata, long tights, windbreaker (shed half way), long sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

No comments: