Friday, October 31, 2008

Easy Five

Just a short five at an easy pace. Felt good, but the heart rate is still a bit on the high side. Will likely do around five again tomorrow and try a ten miler on Sunday, all at an easy pace.

Nice weather, and nice to enjoy a final post-work run with ample daylight before the clocks turn back this weekend. We're losing daylight fast. Total daylight for today is 10 hours, 16 minutes, and tomorrow will be 2:36 shorter. I got that information from weather underground, so I hope the conservatives don't try to label me as a terrorist.

Ran 5.0 miles @ 8:06/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 147/159
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Mid 50s, sunny, breezy.
Shorts, long sleeved shirt.

1 comment:

mindy said...

OK, Weather Underground is now my offical new favorite website. How did I miss this?