Friday, October 03, 2008

Crappy Six

I had to attend part two of the symposium to get a new school building today. Today, it was held down at the community college in Wells. I changed and ran from there afterwards, hoping to get in a 10-12 mile run on the beach. However, as I was leaving the school I noticed a sign said the gates closed at 5pm. Crap. That meant I had to cut my run short.

Just as well I guess. I didn't feel all that energetic. This was due to eating too many chocolate chip cookies. Too bad those aren't health food. The good news is the PF continues to stay at bay.

Have to attend the last day of the symposium tomorrow. Bummer to give up a Saturday, but at least we'll be getting out earlier than expected. I'll make up the mileage then.

Ran 6.0 miles @ 8:04/mile pace.
Slightly hilly.
Paved roads and hard packed beach sand.
Mid 50s, partly sunny.
Shorts, long sleeved shirt.

3 comments:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Too many chocolate chip cookies? I didn't know you could eat too many. For me, it's always never enough cookies.

That is some good news on the PF!

Sparkplug said...

I have to agree with Marc. Cookies are part of a healthy diet! As, of course, is ice cream. Oh, and beer... :-)

Grellan said...

A crappy six is always better than a big fat zero, well most of the time.