Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Feet

I don't know what "trick or feet" really means. Anyway, another good run today. Went out with another fellow teacher today and ran at his pace. Bit warmer than yesterday and well above seasonal temps, but a cold front is supposed to push through tomorrow and bring us back down to normal.

Legs feel great. Knees are a bit achy, but I'm also well above 400 miles for my running shoes. I suspect it's from that. Time to get a new pair soon, and I will buy the same pair I have now, the Asics Kayano 13s. In short, they fit great and provide the perfect amount of overpronation support I need.

Probably will take the next two days off from running, as I have a big mountain run/hike planned for Saturday that will push me well over the weekly mileage limit I had set for myself.

Ran 7.2 miles @ 8:15/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 145/172
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Around 60 degrees, partly sunny.

3 comments:

Runner NYC said...

Nice work, Jamie! I'm going to have to buy a new pair as soon as the marathon is over.

Love2Run said...

Good running in the mountains. Hopefully the storm will miss you this week.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

nice job Jamie...I have those same shoes, I am due for a new pair also not sure if I am going to get them again though...still searching for that perfect shoe :-(

Have a great weekend!