Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Autumn Running

Another great day for a run, as the ideal weather continues to hold. Looks like it'll stay this way for the next week (at least as of now). No complaints here. At the same time, I'm looking forward to it getting even colder. Reading Andrew's post today only served to make me jealous.

I ran today with a co-worker at his pace for the first 4.7 miles, than I tacked on a couple of extra on my own at a little bit of a quicker jaunt. Felt good overall. Marathon recovery appears to be going well, and the heart rate data is supporting that. I felt like I was overly slacking last week, but in retrospect it was probably smart. As for this week, somewhere around 40 miles is what I'm shooting for (Mon-Sun schedule), and then I'll continue to build from there.

Ran 6.7 miles @ 8:15/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 143/165
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Mid 50s, sunny, breezy.

1 comment:

MB said...

Is that a new pic from MDI? Nice.