Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Doctor Stuff

I finally had my appointment with my new primary care doctor this morning and I got what I had hoped for... a referral to a sports doc! They will look at my heel and tight hamstrings and hopefully come up with a game plan. 

My new PCP is really nice, as well. Younger, competent, and easy to talk to. Glad I'm finally in their system. 

After that, I went back to work. Turned out to be good timing, as my morning class went full remote because of the unexpected snowfall overnight. Business as usual with my afternoon students, including a snowman making contest during our mask break. 




Yes, the cat won. 

Ran 3.3 miles after I got home and set up the heated waterer for the chickens. Went okay... the usual issues, but not so bad where I couldn't get it done. However, there was an extra mental boost knowing that additional help is on the way. 

1 comment:

Scout said...

Yay!!! Good doctor stuff :) I hope the same for myself. Of course, I highly approve of the snowman portion of your class <3