Monday, November 09, 2020

Another 20 Mile Week

 Yesterday saw another eight mile run to bring the weekly total up to just over 20 for the second consecutive week. It went well, with injuries continuing to fade, so Moxie and I opted for some local ATV trails that we hadn't run on in awhile. The weather was freakishly warm out, with more sweat on my brow than usual and more water stops at puddles for Moxie. 




On another note, cross country season is now over for us. I'm thankful we were able to give our kids a chance to run, even if the season looked quite different across the board. It's a lot of fun for me as well, but at the same time I'm looking forward to the extra time I'll now have. 

With that time, I'll be able to do workouts and other runs for myself, as opposed to jumping in with our athletes for whatever we had planned for them that day. The flexibility with locations will also be a big bonus. If I run around Ellsworth though, I may have to do so with a mask, where as in my tiny town I can not do so easily and pass the straight-face test alongside current state mandates. So, as of now, likely more runs from home after work gets out. 

No comments: