Thursday, April 14, 2011

Countdown Continues

The hours are now measured in double digits to the start of Boston. I am more anxious and ready to go than words can describe, but I'm also determined to run a smart race so I can get the time I want but more importantly, also enjoy the experience. The training has been solid, just have to execute properly.

Weather continues to look favorable for Monday. Looking like upper 50s to around 60 degrees, sunny and a tailwind. I'll take it.

Run today was a mix of roads, trails and paved paths. Doing these runs at an easy pace is driving me a bit nuts, but still an enjoyable run and it was another gorgeous spring day outside.

Ran 3.5 miles @ 8:02/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - N/A
Paved roads, converted railroad beds, paved paths.
Slightly hilly.
Lower 60s, sunny.
Brooks Mach 11, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

2 comments:

Grellan said...

Jamie, have a great day in Boston, you're ready!

Damon said...

Have a great race Jamie. You've worked hard for it.