Thursday, April 17, 2008

Short Trot on the Railroad Trails

Sticking to my plan of short runs during the week. With the awesome weather, it was difficult to hold back. Probably won't run tomorrow, despite another stellar day predicted.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. A nice loooong trail run is planned at Pineland Farms. James and I will be meeting up there at 5am, and we'll be joined by the rest of the Trail Monster posse at 7am.

Ran 5.5 miles @ 8:45/mile pace.
AHR/MHR - 141/156
Trails (now 90% dirt/mud, 10% snow)
Moderately hilly.
Mid 60s, sunny.
Shorts, short sleeved shirt.

2 comments:

Love2Run said...

Shorts & shirt sleeves and mud & snow, gotta love it! Enjoy the long run. I'd love to do Pinelands sometime (year) soon.

mindy said...

Wish I could join you guys this weekend....hopefully soon. You are training smart!