Friday, January 24, 2014

Chilly Friday

Got in a solid ten miler after work on some hills. Easy paced, but felt strong. Pretty breezy out which along with the 12F/-11C temps had me feeling the chill down to the bone. I kind of had a slight ice cream headache going on there once I was up on an exposed ridge and the wind was head on. 

However, the wind was at my back for most of the second half, which also featured more downhills than ups. 

Just about a mile and a half shy of the 50 mile mark so far for the week. Very much on track still for breaking 70, but more importantly, I'm feeling great doing it. 



Ran 10.1 miles @ 8:08/mile pace. 
Paved roads. 
Very hilly. 
12 degrees, sunny, breezy. 
Saucony Virrata, long tights, fleece pullover, long sleeved shirt, buff (for neck), beanie, gloves. 

No comments: