Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quality 74.1 Mile Week

Short and easy run on tap today which brought me up to 74.1 miles for the week. Quality week as well, considering I'm coming off of last weekend's half marathon PR. Given how I felt during yesterday's long run at a moderate pace over hills was no doubt the highlight.

Felt great this morning as well. Sometimes at the end of a high mileage week I'm pretty exhausted. Not the case this week, though that's only because I haven't been getting in the mileage I should have this training cycle. Still, feels good to bank the miles and this was some good hay to add to the barn.

Refueling with a Black & Tan. Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Ran 5.6 miles @ 7:58/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Lower 30s, sunny, breezy.
Saucony Virrata, long tights, windbreaker, short sleeved shirt, beanie, gloves.

No comments: