Monday, July 08, 2013

Cathance Run

Great run yesterday. For what it's worth, this post is late because when I got home yesterday, I face planted on my bed and went to sleep. Kate woke me up saying it was time to go to a friends' place for dinner, then when we got home I face planted on my bed again. Run, sleep, eat, sleep. A simple yet awesome cycle.

The run: Went well. Met up with Ryan, Andy, Jon and Nathan for some mileage on the trails near Ryan's place. Though it was very hot and humid, the deer flies were surprisingly very manageable. Legs felt awesome and it was a good cap to the week, which had me a few tenths of a mile away from 50 for the week, despite three days off. Given I'm not training for anything, not bad.

Ran 13.3 miles @ 10:29/mile pace.
Trails.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 70s to lower 80s, sunny, very humid.
Nike Waffle Racer VIII, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap, handheld bottle (diluted Gatorade).

No comments: