Friday, October 11, 2013

Sunset Recovery Run



Cross country meet in Windham this afternoon. Our girls team once again had a great showing, running tough against a higher ranked team and it was pretty close. Quite proud. 

Afterwards, I laced up for a recovery run. Man, my legs were heavy. Good! They should be, given yesterday. Stoked to actually earn my recovery run. 

Was treated to an awesome sunset right at the end. I ran up a bit faster to get to my car and get a pic, but I missed it at its peak. Drat.

Might not hit 40 miles for the week, given that we're now going to Boston on Sunday and I might not have a chance to run that day. Still, a longish run tomorrow should get me close. Given the pace of most of the workouts this week, I'm okay with that. 

Ran 3.6 miles @ 8:51/mile pace. 
Paved roads. 
Slightly hilly. 
Around 60 degrees, partly cloudy. 
Saucony Virrata, shorts, long sleeved shirt. 

No comments: