Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tune-Up Run

Today allowed for three miles at MP sandwiched between a warm-up and cool down. Legs felt great and good energy. Nice, hilly route as well.

The head cold, however, is slower to leave than I would like. I've had it now for over a week and I'm still producing mucus. Worst part of it is over, but it's still lingering more than I would like it to at this point. Kinda frustrating. Will continue the raw garlic and OJ and hope Kate doesn't kill me.

Ran 5.5 miles @ 6:55/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Lower 50s, overcast, light rain.
Saucony Kinvara 2, shorts, sleeveless shirt.

3 comments:

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Super excited for you man!!

unstrung said...

Also excited for you! The cold had better gtfo asap. You are SLEEPING and RESTING a lot right?

Grellan said...

Looking good Jamie. Keep the head, nearly there.