Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IT'S DEAD!!!

My Garmin 305 died again after coming back to life briefly on Sunday. Easy come, easy go. Will upgrade very soon though.

Today's run went well. Calves were a little sore from running more miles than I had planned in minimalist shoes last Sunday, but nothing bad and I handled running in flats today just fine. Took the pace very easy at first but kicked it in on the last mile.

If I get in a run tomorrow, it'll be short. If not, no big deal. Still want to play things chilled out for the next month and change before I start training seriously for Boston after Christmas.

Ran 5.0 miles @ 7:39/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Lower 50s, overcast.
Brooks Mach 11, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap.

2 comments:

Love2Run said...

By my calculations you'd better start on Christmas Day!! I loved my 305 but lost it after a race. The 405 is good but can be a bit of a pain at times.

Heart Rate Monitors said...

Hi Jamie,

I came across your blog today, and just wanted to let you know I'm a huge fan of it already!

We'd love to feature your blog on our blog, http://blog.heartratemonitorsusa.com.

Let me know if you're interested! Email me at heartratemonitorsusa(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!