Saturday, April 14, 2007

Good Luck Boston Marathoners!

Between runners here in blogland and others I know in person, there are at least a half a dozen that I know of running in the Boston Marathon on Monday. Wish the weather could be better for everyone. I'd be lying if a small, selfish part of me was glad the weather is going to be what it is only because I failed to qualify, but the overriding sentiment is I wish it could be better. But for those of you running, kick some butt and I hope it's a memorable experience!

Knee has been feeling tight this week. Opted not to run today despite the fantastic weather, but did do some hiking at the Scarborough Marsh where I saw a bald eagle. I also bushwacked in the woods behind my house, following a creek from the pond down to a bog where it runs through. It's not running, but exploring like that is still a lot of fun. Loved doing stuff like that when I was a kid and still do.

Surgery in four days. Then it'll only get better from there. Thanks for all of the well wishes thus far.