Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas and Post-Christmas Running

Christmas Day... an easy three miles of running and hiking with my father (on bike), Kate and Chris. Fun time to stop and look at critters along the way. Christmas itself was a great day, had a lot of fun hanging with family.

Ran 3.1 miles @ 14:45/mile pace.
Paved roads and trails.
Flat.
Upper 50s, sunny.
Saucony Virrata, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

Today I had some time in the morning, but it was cut a little short with travel plans down to Inverness to see family down there. Ergo, I had to cut the run shorter than the original 20 miles I had on tap. No biggie, family is more important. Pleasant run on the backroads outside of Gainesville.

As always, a great trip visiting family, but I'm looking forward to heading back home and strapping on the snowshoes.

Ran 11.4 miles @ 8:06/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 50s, mostly cloudy.
Saucony Virrata, shorts, long sleeved shirt.

No comments: