Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Soup is Best Eaten, Not Run Through

Humidity was through the roof this morning, in the lower 90s for percentage at the start and in the upper 80s when I ended. Obviously not ideal but at least there was cloud cover, which helped a lot.

Had ten on tap for today at an easy pace. Went well. Was also good for the mind, I spent the morning before the run finishing up some reading and research for my Shakespeare class...thought about my final paper during much of the run and am confident I'll earn me another 'A'. I wish I had this much drive when I was younger, but I suppose wisdom comes with age.

Other than that, pretty uneventful. Looking forward to hitting the track tomorrow.

Ran 10.2 miles @ 7:57/mile.
Paved roads.
Very hilly.
Upper 70s, overcast, very humid.
Saucony Virrata, shorts, cap, handheld bottle (diluted Gatorade).

No comments: