Monday, June 10, 2013

Hill Repeats

Did a series of three hill repeats up Ossipee Mountain this afternoon (Ossipeats?). Just over two miles up from where I parked and around 735' of gain each ascent. It's a buttkicker.

Very enjoyable though. The views from the top are pretty awesome and it's just nice being in the woods. Also, it's a really nice bonus that even though it's June 10th, I've yet to feel a deer fly.

Particularly proud of today's workout because I was really tired after work and my stomach was also a mess all day. I really didn't feel like running. Still, I toughed it out, and as usual, I was really glad I did. I earned some extra cheese for my burrito this evening.


Ran 12.3 miles @ 10:04/mile pace.
Dirt roads, trails.
Extremely hilly.
Lower 60s, overcast, humid.
Saucony Kinvara TR, shorts, short sleeved shirt, cap, handheld bottle (water).

No comments: