Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cathance Trails

Great fun today over in Topsham. Kate and I headed over to meet up with Ryan. Kate graciously offered to watch his daughter so we could run and we hit the trails at the Cathance Preserve.

Ryan is pacing me on the final 15.5 mile loop of my 50-miler next weekend at Pineland, so we talked a lot about goals and strategy. Stoked to have him running with me, I know he'll get me going in that final loop and not let me slack.

The run itself went awesome. A little over nine miles at a solid moderate pace. Legs felt great. Afterwards, we headed over to Oxbow to sample a few barley sodas and purchase growlers. Then we met up with Danielle for sushi. That hit the spot.


Day off tomorrow from running. Gone fishin'...

Ran 9.2 miles @ 8:56/mile pace.
Trails.
Moderately hilly.
Lower 60s, partly cloudy, breezy.
Saucony Kinvara TR, shorts, short sleeved shirt.

No comments: